(AUGUST 2017) – During the month of July, Envision Networks® welcomed the following 27 new affiliates to its networks:
- WRQX-FM/Washington D.C. (The Rooster)
- KZCR-FM/Fargo-Valley City, Minnesota (Paul Shaffer’s Day In Rock)
- WTYB-FM/Savannah, Georgia (Shazam for Radio)
- WFRD-FM/Burlington-Plattsburgh (Full Metal Jackie)
- WZFC-FM/Washington D.C., WXBN-FM/Washington D.C. (Collin Raye’s Rewind Country™)
- WOSL-FM/Cincinnati, WPHI-FM/Philadelphia, WPPZ-FM/Philadelphia, KSOC-FM/Dallas-Ft. Worth, WPRS-FM/Washington D.C., WPZE-FM/Atlanta, KROI-FM/Houston, WGPR-FM/Detroit, WZAK-FM/Cleveland-Akron, WDMK-FM/Detroit, WNNL-FM/Raleigh-Durham, WWIN-FM/Baltimore, WPZZ-FM/Richmond-Petersburg, WRNB-FM/Philadelphia, WPZR-FM/Detroit, WOCL-FM/Orlando-Daytona Beach, WBBM-AM/Chicago, WJMK-FM/Chicago, WUSN-FM/Chicago, KMNB-FM/Minneapolis-St. Paul, WXRT-FM/Chicago (Jelli)
In addition, Envision Networks® launched Our Auto Expert. This daily vignette is hosted by auto expert Nik Miles and features reviews and the latest news from the world of automobiles. Affiliated stations receive a daily 30-second audio report for use on-air and online, plus two videos per month to use on their website and on demand. These entertaining and informative reports are designed to appeal to automobile enthusiasts and casual consumers alike.
Also in July, Envision Networks® launched MeTV-FM. This exciting new radio format delivers a unique mix of timeless and memorable music. It incorporates a variety of classic hits, deep tracks and softer sounds from the 60s, 70s, 80s, and beyond. The MeTV-FM library includes over 3,000 active titles from such artists as The Beatles, Diana Ross & The Supremes, Elton John, Elvis Presley, The Beach Boys, America, The Carpenters, Simon & Garfunkel, Billy Joel, Chicago, Neil Diamond and many more.
About Envision Networks®:
Envision Networks® provides content and services to more than 2,500 radio stations and reaches millions of listeners each week. Envision Radio Networks, Inc.® is the largest independently owned affiliate relations company in the country and supplies all types of programming and services to radio including morning show content, short-form vignettes, virtual weather-news-sports broadcasts, live syndicated morning shows, long-form weekend programming, 24/7 formats, comedy services, event programming, off-air tools, web content, album releases and artist specials. Envision Networks® is based in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City and Nashville.
RELATED CONTENTMeTV FM
Our Auto Expert
Collin Raye’s Rewind Country
Shazam For Radio