(OCTOBER 2017) –Envision Networks® launched Coffee With Envision, a new webinar series aimed to provide information and education on common issues radio professionals encounter and trends in the radio industry. Topics covered will include ways to generate new revenue, tips for programming a winning station, current and future use of digital assets and much more.
In addition, during the month of September Envision Networks® welcomed the following new affiliates to its networks:
- WSHW-FM/Lafayette, Indiana (Absolute Imaging)
- WILO-AM/Indianapolis, Indiana (Our Auto Expert)
- WKOA-FM/Lafayette, Indiana (AmeriCountry)
- KKIA-FM/Sioux City, Iowa; KQXL-FM/Baton Rouge, Louisiana; WEMX-FM/Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Shazam for Radio)
- WLLW-FM/Rochester, New York (AudioChopShop)
- WJLI-FM/Paducah-Cape Girard-Harrisburg (EnvisionVirtualServices News Reports)
About Envision Networks®:
Envision Networks® provides content and services to more than 2,500 radio stations and reaches millions of listeners each week. Envision Radio Networks, Inc.® is the largest independently owned affiliate relations company in the country and supplies all types of programming and services to radio including morning show content, short-form vignettes, virtual weather-news-sports broadcasts, live syndicated morning shows, long-form weekend programming, 24/7 formats, comedy services, event programming, off-air tools, web content, album releases and artist specials. Envision Networks® is based in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City and Nashville.
RELATED CONTENTOur Auto Expert
Shazam For Radio
Envision Virtual Services News