(MARCH 2017) – During the month of February, Envision Networks® welcomed the following 21 new affiliates to its networks:
• WEEU-AM/Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (Live Ride)
• KMKO-FM/Mankato, Minnesota (Full Metal Jackie)
• KGPZ-FM/Duluth-Superior, Minnesota (DUKE)
• KSIG-FM/Lafayette, Louisiana; KOGM-FM/Lafayette, Louisiana; KXLW-FM/Anchorage, Alaska; WCJC-FM/Indianapolis, Indiana (Collin Raye’s Rewind Country)
• KCAL-FM/Los Angeles, California (Guest Services)
• KBHQ-FM/Springfield, Missouri (Chop Shop/Chop Shop Classic, American Biker Minute, Classic Rock Live, Notorious 90s, Rock Recall)
• WBQB-FM/Washington, D.C. (Spot VO)
• WBT-AM/Charlotte; WFNZ-AM/Charlotte; WLNK-FM/Charlotte; KITS-FM/San Francisco-Oakland (Jelli)
• WNUZ-FM/Harrisburg-Lancaster-Lebanon-York (Radio Playbook)
• KRBE-FM/Houston; KKOB-FM/Albuquerque-Santa Fe, New Mexico (Shazam for Radio)
Stations interested in more information on any of Envision Networks® offerings can visit goenvisionnetworks.com or contact Amber Wade at 216-831-3761 or email@example.com.
About Envision Networks®:
Envision Networks® provides content and services to more than 2,500 radio stations and reaches millions of listeners each week. Envision Radio Networks, Inc. is the largest independently owned affiliate relations company in the country and supplies all types of programming and services to radio including morning show content, short-form vignettes, virtual weather-news-sports broadcasts, live syndicated morning shows, long-form weekend programming, 24/7 formats, comedy services, event programming, off-air tools, web content, album releases and artist specials. Envision Networks® is based in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in New York City and Nashville.
RELATED CONTENTCollin Raye’s Rewind Country